The Dave Arden Gunditjmara/Kokatha, Songman & Storyteller Show is a full band and performance of 12 original songs and stories. The show takes the audience on a journey into his two countries, of the Gunditjmara & the Kokatha peoples, telling his story of his family’s journey over four generations, delving into the hope, joy and struggle of his tribal and urban life.
- The Gunaikurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation (GLaWAC) Corporate Plan October 6, 2017
- Job Vacancies at GLaWAC October 4, 2017
- 2 Ranger Guides (Casual) Roles located in Buchan Caves Reserve September 25, 2017
- RAAF Indigenous Youth Program 2017 September 19, 2017
- Latrobe City Council Indigenous Employment Program is providing First Aid Training September 18, 2017
- Gunaikurnai GLaWAC community event Saturday 7 October 2017 September 6, 2017
- Seasonal Ranger jobs with Parks Victoria, Bairnsdale Orbost Sale and Tidal River September 6, 2017